The History of Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center
Established by Dr. R.L. Smith in 1925, Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center has served the Arkansas River Valley for more than 90 years. The hospital is a licensed, 170-bed acute-care facility with nearly 100 physicians on active medical staff. As the hub of Saint Mary’s Regional Health System, it continues to grow, expand, and add new services to meet the needs of the growing communities we serve.
Saint Mary’s associated healthcare facilities also support the River Valley area. Millard-Henry Clinic and its network of campuses, Cardiology Associates of North Central Arkansas, Saint Mary’s Wellness Fitness Center, Turning Point Behavioral Health, Saint Mary’s Cancer Treatment Center, and Saint Mary’s Outpatient Therapy Center work together to provide quality comprehensive healthcare to the people of the Arkansas River Valley. Saint Mary’s Regional Health System is a part of LifePoint Health, Inc.