Additional Women's Resources
- Are you a breastfeeding mom or plan to be one? Our nurses and lactation consultants are here to answer your questions and cheer you on.
- No Hormones. No Hysterectomy. Say no more with the NovaSure procedure, the quick, safe and simple one-time treatment with No Hormones and No Hysterectomy. NovaSure can treat excessive bleeding so that you can go on with your life. Speak to your healthcare provider and learn more by visiting novasure.com for more information.
- Dare to Wear White – Learn, laugh a little, and share your experiences and feelings on an often taboo subject. Visit daretowearwhite.com for more information.
- About Heavy Periods – Get the latest facts about heavy menstrual periods, asks questions online or take a diagnostic quiz online. Visit aboutheavyperiods.com.
- Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year – more than all cancers combined. Fortunately, we can change that because 80 percent of cardiac and stroke events may be prevented with education and action. To know more about women’s heart health, visit goredforwomen.org/en/about-heart-disease-in-women.
- Mammograms can be stressful and even a bit scary. But you can prepare yourself with critical information before you get a mammogram. Go to nationalbreastcancer.org/mammogram for a free resource about what to expect at your screening. To schedule your mammogram at Saint Mary’s, call 479-968-2841.