Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center Education Services
The Saint Mary’s Regional Health System’s Educational Services has a multitude of offerings in all areas of the healthcare environment. Some of the services and courses offered are outlined below.
- Competencies Improvement
- Entry Level (New Skills/New Tasks)
- Performance Improvement
- Orientation (Introduction to the Hospital and Department)
- Mandated Training (Training required by law or regulation)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support Certification and Recertification (BLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Arrhythmia
- Moderate Sedation
For information on classes and/or registration fees, please call the Education Department at 479-964-9465.