The History of Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center
Established by Dr. R.L. Smith in 1925, Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center has been serving the Arkansas River Valley for more than 85 years. Saint Mary’s has continued to grow, expand and add new services to meet the needs of the growing market and communities we serve. There are more than 90 active physicians on our medical staff. Saint Mary’s associated healthcare facilities also support the River Valley area.
Saint Mary’s Wellness/Fitness Center, Valley Health Services and Saint Mary’s Outpatient Therapy Center all work together to provide the most comprehensive healthcare possible. Saint Mary’s is proud to be recognized as one of the areas major supporters of community organizations.