As a 170-bed full-service hospital located in Russellville, Arkansas, we provide a comprehensive range of medical services and high quality care. We are a forward-thinking, innovative hospital where trust, teamwork and technology come together to make a positive difference in the health of our community and region. Our Joint Commission accreditation powerfully demonstrates our commitment to meet the highest national standards for quality and safety.
Our most important mission, however, is to serve you and your family. To that end, we combine the medical and technological resources of a regional center for healthcare with the warm, friendly and personal touch of a caring, compassionate staff.
The Strength To Lead
At Saint Mary’s Regional Health System, we understand the vital importance of healthcare in our community. Our commitment to deliver the latest technology and a comprehensive range of services that sets us apart as a leader in healthcare for this region is going. Saint Mary’s can provide the advanced care in a wide range of services that you and your family deserve.
The Strength To Serve
Patient care is our highest priority at Saint Mary’s. An extraordinary level of courteous and compassionate care is our only standard, and exceeding the expectations of our patients and their families is our constant goal. We also work closely with other healthcare providers, local leaders, businesses and other community organizations to promote wellness and to teach healthy lifestyles through education and outreach programs.
Fast Facts About Saint Mary’s:
- 170 licensed beds
- major River Valley employer
- Staff of approximately 100 active and consulting physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Millard-Henry Clinic (multiple sites)
- Cardiology Associates of North Central Arkansas
- Turning Point Behavioral Health
- Saint Mary’s Cancer Center
- Outpatient Therapy Center
- Saint Mary’s Wellness Fitness Center
- Survival Flight emergency air transport
- Level III Trauma Center emergency care
- a part of LifePoint Health