As of September 2020, Saint Mary’s visitor policy until further notice is as follows:
PATIENTS ARE ALLOWED ONE WELL VISITOR —
- During their visit, visitors must remain in the patient’s room or in the waiting area, if the specific room is not available (i.e., MRI, CT, mammography).
- Masks are mandated. Visitors must wear a mask throughout their entire visit, including the time they are in their loved one’s room.
- Visitors must be age 16 and older.
- Inpatient visiting hours are 3-6 PM.
- Visitors are not allowed in designated COVID-19 units.
For more information and updates about COVID-19 and Saint Mary’s preparedness, click here.